Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Sara E. - Marcelo's Son & Family

Asking for prayers for the family of someone who was a good friend and someone I used to work with, Marcelo. He died in a river accident in front of his six year old son. I just found out about this today from his brother. I visited the family today, his mom is not eating, sleeping, she's pretty frozen to all of this and his son, also named Marcelo, is very distraught and not sleeping either, the mom of the child is not in the picture right now, she's got problems, so she can't be around him right now. So please pray for Marcel's son. He has neither of his parents. They will have a service Saturday for him and I will be able to say my goodbye then but pray for me too! Marcelo did know Jesus, he was Catholic.

No comments:

Prayers from Children