Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Jessie and Kyle W. - Vehicle Accident

“This morning was a terrifying morning. Kyle was taking me to work and we were rear ended at a stop on the freeway. The poor girl who hit us was going almost 70mph and didn’t realize we had stopped. Our truck was smoking, and when I went to get out, my seatbelt was jammed and I was stuck. That was one of the scariest moments of my life. Kyle went into beast mode and was able to rip the seat belt off of me. He also was able to rip the jammed door open of the women in her vehicle because she was also stuck. Both vehicles are totaled, but we all walked away alive and that truly is such a blessing given the severity of the accident. Kyle and I are banged up pretty bad and are currently at the hospital getting checked out.
Thank you Jesus for protecting everyone involved! We’re pretty shaken up right now, but hoping our scans all come back clear. Thanking God things didn’t turn out worse ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป”

No comments:

Prayers from Children