Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Major Harry L. - Officers Prayer

Greetings from our Officer Care and Development Department. As I write this, I remember our visit with you folk during an Officer Councils. It was so enriching to listen to not only your words, but the passion of your hearts for ministry. You are both truly servants of our servant Lord, and know, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that you have been called by God to do ministry in His name and for His glory. I want to encourage you today as you continue to shepherd God’s people in Hilo. God is faithful, and whatever concerns weigh upon your hearts today, He will see you through them. The words of the chorus are so true: “God will make a way where there seems to be no way.” I pray God’s blessing of peace, hope, and joy upon your lives, and all you do for Him. I pray for the anointing of His Holy Spirit and for you to always be conduits of His grace and forgiveness. People really do need the Lord, and He has placed you in Hilo for such a time as this. Here are some Scriptural blessings from the Lord for you today: Oh, love the Lord, all you His saints! For the Lord preserves the faithful, . . .Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the Lord (Psalm 31:23-24). Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the Lord! Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the Lord! (Psalm 27:14) “Therefore I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me.” (Micah 7:7) THE MESSAGE: “But me, I’m not giving up. I’m sticking around to see what God will do. I’m waiting for God to make things right. I’m counting on God to listen to me.” (Micah 7:7) “Therefore I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me.” (Micah 7:7) God bless you richly. Marina sends her warmest greetings. If we can pray for anything specific for yourselves or your ministry, it would be our privilege and honor to do so.

No comments:

Prayers from Children