Friday, August 25, 2017

Jonathan M. - wellbeing/health

"Wanted to give you all an update on myself. Thank you all first of all for your prayers and constant care and concern for me. I am dealing with the chronic pain better because it has backed off some gradually and also I am trying to be more tolerant when it comes in the afternoon sometimes between 3 and 7 PM. However, because of learning to stop thinking constantly and working on things all the time, I am learning to relax in the evenings before bed and try to go to bed at a decent hour. That is my biggest challenge. I'm doing some better with it.   

It's very hard to be a busy person working all day and half the night and all the sudden try to stop and change your lifestyle that quickly. But we have made the transition fairly well between 2013–2017. I believe 2018 will even be a better year"

No comments:

Prayers from Children