Friday, November 11, 2016

Sergio G. - health

"For those that have been worried, praying and asking about me. I had to visit the Urgent Care on Wednesday night due to chest pain, shortness of breath and other symptoms. Urgent Care sent me to the ER because I am diabetic and have an increase chance of heart problems. I was admitted to Torrance Memorial and have been here ever since doing tests to try and figure out what is going on. They now believe that I was NOT experiencing a heart attack, but my EKG results show that I may have had what they call a "silent event" before then, not sure when. They have an EKG on file from 2012 and my test show decrease in heart function. But its not a HUGE decrease. They are now just trying to figure out what kind of care I need. Last night I had a Echo-cardiogram (ultrasound of the heart, which was way cool to watch!) and the cardiologist is reviewing the results. Depending on how severe it is, I may have to undergo some treatment today and stay a few more days, or maybe go home and see another cardiologist to follow up on my care. I'm hopeful that I will be going home today and will just need to follow up with care. In other words, I have something wrong, but hoping its not that bad  =)"

No comments:

Prayers from Children