Thursday, November 24, 2016

Sarah W. - pregnancy

"This morning I was urgently sent to the ER by my OB upon her reading my EKG results from yesterday. The two possible diagnoses presented to us were not good; a pulmonary embolism or perinatal cardiomyopathy (heart failure). They proceeded with the testing, blood work, and observation. I was seriously overwhelmed. My brave (& dreamy) husband prayed; we laid hands on my heart and belly and asked God to heal and guide and calm.

Seven+ hours later and they found out that NEITHER of those diagnoses belonged to me, hallelujah!! What I do have is an irregular heartbeat that moves too fast. That, coupled with all the extra blood I'm currently pumping & a whole lot of baby, results in symptoms mimicking that of something MUCH much more serious. But nothing threatening the lives of me or our precious babies like was thought just earlier this same day! It's been a day. But many people have been praying, & we are very thankful this Thanksgiving weekend❤️
#tribeward #twinmama #twomorewardboys #listentoyourheart"

No comments:

Prayers from Children