Monday, April 25, 2016

Shannan S.- housing

"A week from today, once again Harley and I are relocating, this time though, only God knows where we are going to sleep the day of moving and there-after. I've done my part networking with the churches that I attend for a new housing arrangement, and we are waiting acceptance/placement with a United Way housing program that will work with my current employment limitations at keeping a roof over our heads and increasing my income. With that good news, we still don't have any assurance of a place to sleep after the evening of the first of May. Please keep our situation in your thoughts and prayers this week. The only fun in moving anymore is unpacking in the new abode. With hope for the best and hoping the worst doesn't happen..."

No comments:

Prayers from Children