Friday, April 1, 2016

Major Neil S. - Study Tour Prayer - p1

To My Fellow Pilgrims: I promised not to do this daily, but to pray daily. I trust this life changing event is high on your prayer list daily. I have the list of each PILGRIM and going over the names, I remember faces and times we have met and know one another. Some months ago when we planned this trip, it was not possible at that time. However for this journey, we have well prepared ourselves. I know those of you who are active, it is months away and you can put off some planning, but I caution you, do not do that. The final days will come fast and if we are not ready, we could even be staying home. (There is a message there I believe.) Which is an illustration for me of the return of Christ - be ready. Now we will be travelling those byways and roads where Christ and Paul journeyed and to do this we have to be ready in mind as well as the ordinary things such at the toiletries. To stand and sing in the place where Jesus said: "Blessed..." and not have a dry eye, is impossible. To listen again as Paul stands up in the meeting of the Areopagus and we hear him say,: "Men of Athens! I see that in every way you are very religious. For as I walked around and looked carefully at your objects of worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: TO AN UNKNOWN GOD. Now what you worship as something unknown I am going to proclaim to you. So prepare to be blessed and then in turn be a blessing to others. With my prayers: Major Neil H. S.

No comments:

Prayers from Children