Saturday, March 16, 2024

Steve S. - Health/Cancer Treatment/Travels



Steve shared that his prostate cancer is back and will going through radiation treatment on March 25th (43 days treatment). Pray for healing! 

The following is from his email: 

Please pray that “very treatable” and “great probability of success” becomes “100% curable.” Pray that I’d be able to bear up under whatever impact the treatments have in my daily life.
 
The treatments will take me all the way to the very end of May. In addition to this, I have an appointment with an osteoporosis doctor at Vanderbilt on June 7 to treat what has been called “very severe osteoporosis,” with a follow up a few days afterwards. I am also trying to schedule flights for Anne and me to travel to Guam, Yap, Palau, and Chuuk this summer. We would hate to miss all that. Our great desire is to go. But I don’t know if all these medical issues will cancel those plans or not. 
 
I do desire, however, and this is a prayer request, that God would gain the greatest glory through all this. Therefore, please pray that He would make it very clear whether we should make those reservations by faith, or by faith stay home in Tennessee. 
 
Thank you for standing behind us and with us in prayer all these years. I can honestly say that’s what keeps us going.
 
Pressing On,

Steve

No comments:

Prayers from Children