Friday, March 8, 2024

Michelle F. S. - Recovery and Health



Thankful for all the prayers yesterday!  I made it through my hip surgery yesterday morning!  Finally got to be home at around 6:30 last night.   Puking all day is not fun!!! 🤢🤮.  Thankful for the great Dr Lovell and the wonderful nurses who were there with me at Sacred Heart.  A big shout out of support from my wonderful la familia and my friends.  ❤️❤️❤️ especially my hubby Richard Silva, my daughter and son-in-love Beccah Whitney, Jared Whitney and my rock of a sister Kathy Woodfield. Most all my faith and trust in Jesus.. couldn’t have done it without the faith and peace he gave me yesterday!  Please continue to pray as I go through recovery.. there is a lot of work to do in getting my hip to recover and hopefully not driving my hubby crazy!  😜 God is good!  “Heal me , O Lord and I shall be healed, save me and I shall be saved, for thou art MY PRAISE, “ Jeremiah 30:17 🙏🏻❤️

No comments:

Prayers from Children