Friday, March 1, 2024

Jenn S. - Health

I didn't have time to post before going back to work....I had my follow up with the doctor today regarding my bladder....No cancer!!! Bladder has been cleared as the issue with the bleeding. Apparently I have a rather large kidney stone that he didnt think was the cause of the bleeding but is rethinking.  I have to go in for an x-ray to see if they can see the stone. If they can, they will dissolve it with some sort of waves. If they can't see it, I will have to have it removed because it is too large to pass on it's own! Overall...great news!  I'll take a kidney stone over cancer any day! 

THANK YOU EVERYONE for the outpouring of prayers and concern! This is proof that we have a God who hears and answers prayer!

No comments:

Prayers from Children