Saturday, March 30, 2024

Chris G. - Health/Recovery

"Thank you all for sending prayers on my behalf. Earlier this week, I spent a few days in the hospital due to some abnormal blood readings. After some test and procedures, it appears that I am OK. However, following my discharge, I was experiencing some issues with my heart. After taking my required medication, it didn’t appear at first to settle down, but in the end, everything was put back in place. I am very frustrated with my health and recovery and feel that I will never fully be healed. There are times that I feel that while people hear what I’m saying, they will never understand what I am going through and that’s OK. I am now just seeking strength in my everyday life to do simple task like preparing meals for my family or walking up the stairs without getting winded. Facing full on disability, it’s tough for me, yeah, I have good friends who have experience whatever challenges in their lives. Every day I use them as an example of courage in the face of uncertainty. I would ask that you continue to pray and send positive thoughts might behalf. Thank you."

No comments:

Prayers from Children