Saturday, March 25, 2023

Rochelle N. - Strength

I am, and probably will always be a very real and transparent person about myself - I am having one of those days where I just feel like no one cares and I am alone-NOW I know this is not true, and I am doing my best to shrug off these feelings but it is heavy on me today no matter what I do. Honestly, maybe it's partially because I am soooo tired from this single mom life, or from being sick this week, and this homework assignment that has taken me like 5 attempts and still not completed, maybe it's from the children who never let me sleep and naps that sound lovely but I do not have time for, or maybe it's from all the financial burdens I am carrying and that seem I will never get out from under...whatever it is today is heavy-and yes I am still blessed beyond measure-but I am still tired and everything feels heavy today-and I think that is ok.

No comments:

Prayers from Children