Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Davia T. - Surgery/Health

Well here we are, 4:30 am and I'm sitting her getting my morning doggie snuggles in before heading to the hospitol for a 5:30 check in.  It's been a quick 3 weeks since they found my kidney tumor while taking imaging for for other stuff. I'm great full and I know Gods got this. He orchestrated this since November with the loss of my insurance and switching to Chris Tong Kaiser insurance. If this change had never happened I would not have had the CT and this tumor would not have been found this early. Today will be a long day, 6 hours 2 surgeons 4-7 days in the hospitol and then 7 days for pathology to come back. But I'm here this morning in the quiet and I feel calm and great full, loved, protected and ready for whatever this outcome is. Please be praying for Chris as he will be navigating his many work projects plus my care once I come home.. this won't be an easy recovery but we will get there..

Elizabeth Nemkevich Lillian Nemkevich I love you both more than words..❤️❤️

No comments:

Prayers from Children