Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Bob L. - Health

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can’t catch a break, I’m stressed out for one two I’m out of work due too back issues that I have had since teen hurting every day but just ignore the pain just to try and move forward try to get help to find out what’s going on with my back and why I’m sore and in pain but it takes for ever for my doctor and I don’t get the right paper work I need for my job for being out. The pain is  worst at night can’t get comfortable sitting or standing in one spot for very long, then what gets added to this I fall this morning on patch of ice land flat on my back I laid on the ice for a sec and just thought I don’t even want to get up cause when I do I’m going to feel this along with the rest of pain. Sorry if I sound like I’m whining that’s not the case I’m tired of holding this inside everyone has pain in there body know that ,but I’m tired of not knowing why I hurt what is causing it will it ever leave me alone and what can help it make it less pain full so I can try to move forward further and not be stuck in a Rut. Please keep me in prayer to find the answer thank you all

No comments:

Prayers from Children