Sunday, February 21, 2016

Joanne G.- health

"Spent night in ER waiting for anything to done while spasms and pain were skyrocketing. Finally got something but it was too late. Nothing was working so they said I should wait a few more hours but no pain meds would be given because someone has to drive me home. The people next door decided it would be fine imitate my breathing exercises by making monkey noises. Just left. Pain not better and knots and spasms are worse. It really makes me sad when 1) healthcare professionals don't know enough about invisible illnesses, 2) when others think you aren't really "sick", have a drug problem or you look fine. And then they send you home with no resolution but tell you to come if it's "worse." If it gets worse I might be dead! Crying out to the Lord for relief!"

No comments:

Prayers from Children