Wednesday, April 17, 2013

THQ Bulletin

Description Update - Mother's stroke & amazing healing Submitted by Sherry Hammers Details Thanks be to God! My family and I sincerely thank everyone...extended family, coworkers, friends, and whomever reached out to include my Mother, Laurie Soltis, in their prayers for healing after she had a stroke on Saturday 4/6. She's been in the hospital improving by leaps and bounds. She suffered no paralysis, only her speech and memory were affected. Now, she is speaking quite well, as forming sentences gets a bit easier each day. She's feisty as ever, but she gets frustrated when she can't remember something, but all in all, the doctors and nurses are amazed by her. So much so that she was released this morning! She is happy to be going home where she will continue speech and physical therapy and then the doctors feel they'll know in about 6 months any permanent damage she will have to live with. She's upbeat, lively during most of the day, but when she tires out that is it for her. My family and I are so grateful for all who uplifted her in prayer! I truly believe in miracles!!

No comments:

Prayers from Children