Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Andy, Family and Ministry

Baby K. - We are so thankful for the new addition to our family. Please pray for a safe pregnancy for our little one and Lauren. We are thankful that we are being entered in to a program that will cover the cost of the baby as we don't have insurance. The Lord gave me a dream before Lauren and I were married. In the dream I was playing with a little girl that was about one. She had blond hair and blue eyes. The Lord spoke to me and told me she was my daughter and I was to name her Samantha which means "Listener" when I looked it up. I think that's appropriate for intercessor's kids. So if it's a girl that will be the scoop. Please pray that we will be patient, wise, and good parents.

Finances - The Lord has worked so many miracles and taken such good care of us. In the flesh it looks impossible to pay our bills literally every month and yet we're still here. Please pray with us that God would provide for us as we'll need something a little bigger than our 1 bedroom apartment.

Marriage - Please just continue to pray for Lauren and I as we are going through so many changes. We need wisdom we don't have on our own and we ask for God's blessing on our relationship. Please pray for me to be a good time manager and for us to be good spouses for each other.

May God Bless each of you this year and let us know how you are doing too. Thank you for your continued encouragement. We are very thankful for the relationships that we have with you!

-Andy K., House of Prayer Englewood Director.

No comments:

Prayers from Children