Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Kimberly B. - Dad's Healing



My dad has been working really hard and recovering from his brain surgery. He is such a champ as always! The surgery was a success but we still have a challenge ahead as he faces treatment. This week begins his treatment for the cancer. We all know how important this part of the process this is. I am asking that you pray for my dad during this time because the power of God is within us all as we call on God to heal my dad.

I also want to take this opportunity to shout out to my mom, I don't thank her enough. She is leading our family like the woman of God I have always known her to be. She is seeking God's strength in this time and it is such a powerful example to me and our family. We love you mom!

Plus my brothers, sister, Grace and Shelby! I couldn't be more proud of all of you and how we have pulled together to support each other. I have never felt more loved by all of you and I will never forget how we have taken care of each other during the time.

If you know me you know I have a BIG extended family. I have always loved this part of my life but I have never been more grateful for all of them and their out pouring of love and gentleness towards my dad, my mom and my siblings.

Share this, tag your prayer warrior friends, do whatever you do to spread the word and get the world praying healing for my dad.

No comments:

Prayers from Children