Thursday, July 30, 2020

David S. - Health

I'm going to update my friends on this sickness, so you will be reminded to pray for me. 

I was tested on Monday, but the results can take up to 2 weeks. This is day 11 of me being down. I am on a steroid for my lungs. I feel better today as far as that sick feeling, but today I am struggling for breath, so I greatly covet your prayers. I know they work. When so many prayed for me the other day, I felt better than since the beginning. God is good.

I called my doc and was told if it gets worse to go to the er. That is a last resort for me. (In fact I really don't think of a hospital as a resort at all) I saw a video of a doctor who has had great results with some asthma med that is administered through breathing treatments. If you messaged me that video, could you resend it? I can't remember the name of that drug and would like to ask my doc about it.

No comments:

Prayers from Children