Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Theresa G- family

Hello  my  salvationists   ,  officers   and  soldiers  ...I  have a  prayer  request that needs to go  to  all   ..I  need you to pray for my youngest daughter Marinda  Williams   ... her  estranged husband Seth  Williams  took their  daughter  Ruby  Marinda  Ophielia  Williams  . He  got her by lying to my daughter ...He left for Texas  as he is in the army and is to attend their medical school there .. He has cut off  all  communications with  us  even  his  family ... Its  been  a week already  she has been gone with him ..We  do not know the welfare of either .. We  do not know whats going on in his mind .. Please Pray for  my  Granddaughter Ruby and her mom and her  Dad ........I  am  trusting Jesus to protect her . But i am sad to say i do not trust her dad at this time .He has been a very loving father till now  ....He has done two time in  Afghanistan ... I  know they were rough from him  .. He  missed  alot of Rubys   growing up ..Please God bring our  Ruby  back to my  daughter  Rachel Marinda  Williams .. keep her and her  dad safe .. and Help my daughter  me and both families  thru this .Amen

No comments:

Prayers from Children