Saturday, December 5, 2015

Jrnnifer S- praise report

I have shared the pain and now I want to share the praise! This past week was another rough week for me. On Thursday I said a simple prayer of "God I really need something good in my life right now! Please show me something good." God just simply cannot be out done! My husband, who lost his job this week, had a great second interview with a company that is first shift work (M-F) only five minutes away from home! I had an interview for a job and was hired almost on the spot. Due to the fact that it would be a department head position she needed to clear it through the Regional Director first!  If that wasn't great enough...while I was driving home from that interview I got a phone call from a person that wanted to hire me for another job! Thank you God for showing me that I DO have a purpose and your really DO have a plan!

No comments:

Prayers from Children