Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hilo Salvation Army Church Prayer Requests

-My family to come to church, my son to grow healthy and strong.
-I request that my friend will be healed from lung cancer.
-My brothers
-Pray for finances
-Family & PPL
-For God's healing hand
-God is good, God is great, thank you for making us and taking care of us.
-Bless us with food, love peace, good health
-To heal me of my illness, I pray for the Doctors, nurses, I pray for the children and all my loved ones. For all (who have) come to help me.
-Pray that we find peace in heart through faith.
-Peace that Jesus gives
-Help me Lord Jesus to cure for my back.
-Pray just to have a nice day.
-I want to pray about my family.
-Family Restoration.
-(J)My back pains, eye surgery, my sister, school.
-(L)Back pains.
-(J)Breast cancer (T) Stop drinking (J) stop drinking, housing situation, (R) straighten out her life, come back to Jesus.
-(K) Daddy and mommy
-Lean on God more, more development of spiritual gifts.
-Please pray for my eldest nephew who is lost and drifting. We all pray that he will one day come back to the Lord and find peace.
-Pray for a heart of love, for god is Love. John 3:16.
-Pray for my children: resolve of personal issues and excessive drinking for son; job for son and girlfriend, peace and understanding for daughter.
-For me to 'fill' God, to 'no' God. (Feel and Know).
-Trust for other and in one's self.
-to live a life with purpose.
-Trusting, Forgiving.
-Peace and love within the home and with family members.
-I need strength.
-Peace on earth, end homelessness and hunger everywhere.
-Daughter as she share Jesus w/ the special person in her life. Daughter's boyfriend that he will be receptive to the love of God, that he may seek refuge in Him, Accept Him.
-Pray for my brother and watch over him.
-Self control over eating. closer walk with God.
-Requests: about our very first s-- adjustment and etc. that my sister will be converted, that the Lord will continue to use us in His 'vineyard.'

No comments:

Prayers from Children