Thursday, October 19, 2023

Marianne V. - Health



Tomorrow is a big day for my health. I’m going to do my second year check up cancer test. I’m little bit nervous, but I’m trusting God no matter the result. So far He is been faithful and He is showing me his love through my staff, they knew I was feeling nervous this couple days,and all my staff ( we are missing some on the picture) wrote in big card words of encouragement and love!  I mean…….🥹💕 I’m so grateful that God put me here in Bryan College Station, I can feel every day the love and the care from our staff and not only for me but for my entire family!                                                        The only thing that is in my heart and mind right now is: “I’m in HIS hand whatever the future holds, I’m in HIS hand “

No comments:

Prayers from Children