Saturday, September 5, 2020

Jean B. - Health

Prayer needed again, please, for my son John Potts. He went in for a final checkup and God was with him!

' I Came in to get a new ultrasound to confirm that taking the blood thinner shots to the belly since June got rid of the blood clot in my right leg ... and instead am told it has extended much farther up my leg/vein. They want to admit me, put in "a filter" and change my medication. 

Yes. The doc had me go straight to ER and I'm now in the process of being admitted. They're getting ready to start a heparin drip. Later on the radiologist will be inserting a filter into the aorta below my heart (which is where the clot would go if it breaks up)

So I'll be spending my "vacation" in the hospital. Unfortunately it's potentially life threatening, so there's really no choice in the matter.' Thank you all for your prayers. 🙏 Jean Potts Bowler

No comments:

Prayers from Children