Saturday, February 23, 2019

Carrie H. - Health

CCarrie’s 60th Day Health UPDATE: First of all, “THANK YOU” for each & every prayer for my continued health struggles❣️🙏❣️ Your prayers are what keep me able to hang in here!!! 💞Still NO diagnosis on either my abdominal and stomach pains or continued battle with my sinus and throat choking problems. But I finally had a CT Scan just yesterday on my abdomin & pelvis at the hospital along with more blood tests. I will find out those results Monday evening. I have started allergy shots plus tested for two New food allergies to my already long list. When the struggles hit hard, my dear husband does all he can to help keep me calm as the anxiety hits hard at times from trying to keep hanging in here. I’m wearing out not to mention wearing my family out having to take care of me. 💔 I remain forever deeply grateful to Each & EVERYONE for your continued Love, Prayers, and messages of Encouragement and support❣️❣️ Please don’t stop!!! 🙏🙏🙏 I need you all to help me not give up❣️❣️❣️❣️💞 I Thank God for all my treasured family & friends around the world more than you can comprehend❣️💞💖💝❤️"

No comments:

Prayers from Children