Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Jean B. - health and husband

Prayer request. Am I ambidextrous? Not really, but I can learn. I have serious tendonitis in R. shoulder. Received corticosteroid injection #1 today. SO...Do nothing with R hand for 72 hrs. Then, 5-6 weeks no lifting, or I will damage it more.  Arm in sling. Prayers are appreciated for pain relief, quick healing and for Dave B....strength to do the extra work that he will have to do. He is a fantastic, loving husband and I love <3 and appreciate him more each day!!!
We are packing to hopefully sell our house and move in 1 1/2 mo. 
However, I KNOW that my God is Totally Awesome and will help me learn to use my L. hand for more than fb. 😉 and do nearly all that I need to do with one hand and help Dave do the rest. Thank you for your love and prayer support! <3

No comments:

Prayers from Children