Tuesday, January 10, 2017

KB - health (Update)

"I want to start out by first saying thank you to all of you who have sent emails, cards, messages, texts, phone calls, care packages, starbucks cards, prayers, and well wishes, It trully means the world to me.
I also wanted to update you on my situation. I am scheduled for surgery on Monday the 16th. I will be having a total Thyroidechtomy and while in there they will be checking for infected lymph nodes to see if the cancer may have matastesized anywhere else.
As far as I know I do not have to have Chemotherapy as of now and I do not know if I have to have the Radioactive Iodine Treatment but I will know for sure probably on Tuesday (Monday I will probably not really know what is going on :P ). If you have any questions or want to know more please don't hesitate to message and ask. Thank you again for the prayer and I ask that you please continue to pray."

No comments:

Prayers from Children