Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Facebook: Meaghan

Meaghan is Captain Laura F. daughter. Laura is stationed in Broomfield Colorado. She and her late husband are sessionmates of mine. "Sitting in the ER with Meaghan. She cut herself a lot after a hard day of bullying and so called friends making comments about her deceased father. Had to call 911. Breaks my heart to see her hurting. Makes me want to break some people. Please pray for us." A couple of many prayers on FB wall. Ronalee F. Oh, my heart just hurts right now. I am praying ... Lord, please let Meaghan see how precious and beautiful she is. Completely cover her with Your Spirit right now. I cry out to You and ask You to strengthen Laura, as she wrestles with all of the emotions that come from grieving for the loss of Tom, and the pain of seeing her precious daughter struggling. Laura and Meaghan need You RIGHT NOW. Lord, please...with everything in me, I ask You make your perfect and living presence known to them at this very moment. Kathy B.W. So sorry Laura. Can't imagine how hard it is to see your girl hurting so badly. Lord Jesus, please apply your healing ointment to the wounds that don't show on the outside. To the infection festering on the inside that has brought this young one to this point. Give Laura wisdom and strength to know how to love her daughter the way she needs to be loved. Give Laura a moment of peace and rest in this storm. Help her to keep her eyes on you while she walks on this faith journey through the stormy sea. Please speak to this storm and calm it. It can't be easy with Tom gone and I'm sure she longs for him to be there now speaking his wisdom and guidance into this moment. But you are the husband and the father she must lean on now and I know that you will not turn a deaf ear. I know that with each cut and with each tear you feel the deep pain and that you are present. By faith, I speak peace to Meaghan. I speak truth to Meaghan. I speak love in the holy name of Jesus. Bathe her in your presence and annoint her with your oil of healing. You alone are the Rock, The Rescuer, The Savior. By faith, I pray that the spirit of Hope and strength will fall upon Laura and Meaghan and they would know that they are not alone. Your grace is sufficient. You are our refuge a very present help in times of trouble. You are a strong tower, you are a shield about us. You will never leave us nor forsake us. In Jesus name, Amen

No comments:

Prayers from Children