Monday, April 8, 2013

THQ Bulletin

Description Prayer for Mom's Healing - Stroke Submitted by Sherry Hammers Details Please uplift my Mother, Laurie Soltis, in prayer. She's had many health problems since her major heart attack quite a few years ago and made it through all the trials and tribulations that can frustrate one when they are ill and yet, so very full of life. Mom's major worry...was always a stroke. Thank goodness she is in excellent hands at Bridgeport (CT) Hospital, where they saved her life when she had the heart attack, so all records are there and she is known, and has a comfort level. I and my boyfriend, Carlo (her "2nd son") briefly spoke with her yesterday, but she still cannot speak beyond long, drawn out "hard to understand" words or sentences she is trying to communicate. It was hard not to let her hear our tears. She is having another MRI this morning to ensure there is no blood on her brain. My mom is a very caring and loving person and I appreciate, as she and my whole family will if you keep her in your prayers for a speedy recovery from this terrible health blow. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Prayers from Children