Monday, April 8, 2024

Larry J. - Hearing / Healing

-January 2024- I was ringing in the new ears.
I had only had my hearing aids a couple of month before I began to find liquid draining from my right ear. I had an ear infection.
I texted my doctor who prescribed some ear drops. The insurance would not cover it. After about a week of back and forth between myself, the doctor and the insurance co, I had a prescription the Ins co approved.
So after a week and half treatment had been completed the drainage was gone; a week or two later it was back. Before I could get into dr. I had lost the hearing in my right ear. My ear drum had ruptured. The approved treatment plan had failed.
It is now the beginning of a new year. The dr. said I would need surgery to repair the damage. Well tomorrow is the big day.
Please pray for the medical staff to be well guided.
Just my luck, I finally get my hearing aids just to lose an ear drum.

No comments:

Prayers from Children