Thursday, December 14, 2023

Susan D. - Family / upcoming Surgery

After a little over two years, we have a surgery date for Pete.  He will be having his reversal surgery on Friday, January 19, 2024 at 7:30 am.  We are trying to prepare as much as possible for this. Praying for a successful surgery with the least recovery time as all financials will be completely on me.   Praying that the surgeon is ready, that Pete is ready and his body is ready to be back to normal.  Thank you everyone that has checked on us during this journey.  I am praying for easier times as I have faced many hard challenges since the beginning of 2021, losing my mom to cancer April 2021, Pete having emergency colostomy surgery November 2021, my dad passing January 2022 and myself having emergency hernia surgery Dec. 1 2023.  I am ready for easier days.   

Thank you all for the love and prayer support.  I am truly blessed to have you all in my life.

No comments:

Prayers from Children