Friday, December 6, 2019

Church Family

1. Chanel S. - "To find me, and who I really am. My 2 months old daughters in Mississippi. I'm hoping soon she can come be with m. Healthy relationships, strength to move forward through these trials and stresses in my life." 2. Jessica C. - "My mom Sharon S. prayer for her to get better. She tried to overdosed on pills. My kids and my future." 3. Karen C. - "Please pray I stay safe and on my path to good." 4. Maggie W. - Continual prayer: "I praise the Lord for all that I have been and will be blessed with! I praise Him for blessing me each day and everyday with the life I'm living and am creating for myself and my beautiful little boy - Nicolas. I'm blessed with a home, life, sobriety, a job, with a sound mind, and decent health thats getting better, and my son and love and gratitude, and a beautiful soul." "I pray for my church - The Salvation Army as a whole is safe and 'loud' and that they are in good health and sound mind and strong body and beautiful soul and that they have a wonderful holiday this week and that they are grateful and blessed!" 5. Paul W. - "Unspoken, Anxiety, Stress, nervousness, spiritual gifts, my calling, His Will be done."

No comments:

Prayers from Children