Sunday, November 17, 2019

Rosemarie P. - Health, Healing, Justice

"I'm asking for prayers for my daughter family and friends near and far, I've been trying my best to be strong and not to cry in front of my daughter. My heart shattered into million pieces yesterday when I picked her up from Times Super Market and seen her face, she could barely walk and was so scared to leave the store. Ive never seen my daughter so frightened. I've made wrong choices 14 years ago, hoping and praying my kids don't make the same choice but she did. No matter what she still don't deserve to be tortured and repeatedly beaten for 3 days and he knew she needed medical help but refused to let her go. I also don't understand why 7-11 store didn't help her instead of kicking her out, all they needed to do was call 911 or call me like my daughter asked them too. My daughter is in so much pain, her face is bruised because her nose is shattered and will need reconstructive surgery and have 3 broken ribs which is the where she has the most pain. I want to k..ll that bas..d 😡 Josish! Your day will come Josiah, you cannot hide forever 👊"



No comments:

Prayers from Children