Thursday, January 10, 2019

Debbie D. - dad's health

"Update 605pm
I’m still at Los Alamitos Medical Center Recovery Room. Dad has had dinner and is stable. We are still waiting for the go ahead to transfer to Long Beach Memorial where the surgery will take place. Considering this is urgent, they are sure taking their dear sweet time. Still hopeful he will be cleared for surgery and they will be able to help him. I’ve canceled my trip and am here for the long haul. Cheri is on her way, John-Paul will be here tomorrow morning. Dad is surrounded by lots of love and people who care for him. Lilly and I have been here since 530am and I’m a bit weary but so grateful that he is well cared for and able to talk with us.
I thank you all for your prayers. We are not out of the woods yet but I will continue with updates.
Thanks to God that he is always faithful. Please continue to hold my Dad and his medical staff up in prayer."

No comments:

Prayers from Children