Friday, April 20, 2018

My people

1. Cherie
2. "Me and wife is going to make the 12 years together and I want my marriage to work out"
3. "Heavenly Father, please help watch over my family and find the strength to keep myself strong and all this I ask in your name."
4. "Nodz, healthy look over all my grand children and children. Housing for my friend..."
5. "I would like u to pray for Adrian R., b/c he is coming to.orrow04/16/18 from Kona and. I'm worried. I just want him to arrive to Hilo safe. I want out relationship (Adrian's and mine) to be safe" protected and full of live all the time. Please God don't take Adrian away from me I love him and I'm in love w/h him, let us be together. Love amen. 4-ever
-Cailley A. H.H."
6.  Janelle P. - get homeless people a place."
7. Chasidy P. - "I want the Lord to help with my drug problem."
8. Gail K. -"To bless our families, my love ones, homeless and my friends health, happiness, life, love."
9. Robert G. - "Dear Heavenly Father, This is Robert G. and I just want to thank you for all that you do for me. That you do for me and my family and for the love of my girlfriend and daughter. I ask that you help us over come the fighting and the pain for I do love my family and. Pls. Help me over come my drug addiction for I'm not that person anymore and I need you in my life. I say this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen."

No comments:

Prayers from Children