Thursday, February 2, 2017

Benjamin S. - Faith walk

"Tonight Satan came at me he tried to make me go back to the old me to give up but the lord had my back I got a hold of Pastor George I let him know that I was in a self-destructive mode he's very aware that this is the first time I let him know how I am feeling I didn't hold back I said things that I should've I dropped a few F bombs but I didn't care because I knew who I was talking to and he knew how serious it was for me I'm tired very tired. But the Lord and Pastor George prayers brought me to my daughter Rachel my youngest on my daughters she wasn't home so I left!! So I'll keep going south and that up in Northwood there I got a phone call it was my daughter Rachel she says I'm not home dad and I said I know where are you she said I am in Northwood and I said me too she replied what's wrong what are you doing in Northwood I said I'm here to finish it I'm tired I said I'm going to get wasted I don't care anymore!! Dad I'm coming over right there don't move she came and then it up she need a ride home so I brought my daughter home and that's where I knew that the Lord had all these plans for a reason so thanks Pastor George thank you Mario and thank you Rachel for being there for me tonight I love you guys I'm at home now safe ' I have a lot to get out of me yet the Lord knows what it is thank you Jesus Kreis for giving your life for us on the cross I love you Jesus Benjamin S. "

No comments:

Prayers from Children