Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Major Neil S. - Study Tour Prayer - p2

My Fellow Pilgrims: Another 10 days has gone by which brings us closer to the experiences that will make a significant impact on your life. I want to stress the importance of prayer for each other in your daily devotions. From the original material sent to each of us, you will know the places we will visit. Take time with your Bible and seek out those places, events and circumstances surrounding the locations. I have a Bible program - Biblesoft - on my computer which is very helpful in this area. You will have your own, use it. Thanks to those who have made contact with me following these letters. Please feel free to do so at any time. I am here for you. I was reading for my own benefit of late again, the small book of Paul's to the Philippians. Philippi is inland a short distance from the coast in Macedonia. It was here that Lydia was converted. (That is the subject of another study.) Paul in this letter writes of, joy, happiness, love, others first, knowing Christ personally and always the greeting, 'My dear friends'. Paul, a prisoner in Rome at this time, rejoices in the knowledge of fellow followers of the Lord Jesus Christ. It is that thought I leave with you each, we have it made so to speak, but others have problems in serving Christ because of their faith in restrictive countries. Some of the places we will visit are in that category. I conclude this note with the words of Paul from Phil 4:1-2, The Message: My dear, dear friends! I love you so much. I do want the very best for you. You make me feel such joy, fill me with such pride. Don't waver. Stay on track, steady in God. Good advice for each of us now and in the days which lie ahead. I use these words of Paul as my own to you each one. As mentioned earlier, please feel free to contact me concerning your prayer requests. Blessings: Neil. Major Neil H. S.

No comments:

Prayers from Children